Thursday, April 5, 2012

Clothes (DAY SIX)

Dear Rockaway Mall,

                 I write today, to thank you.
I recently went on an excursion you your shopping center in hopes of finding clothes that would fit my obviously below the beauty standard figure. I have had no trouble in my current home of Grand Rapids and only assumed that I would have the same results here. Much to my surprise however, only one store had clothes that catered to young girls my size.
   I found this to be a bold, yet powerful statement on your part. How else are young girls supposed to know they aren't pretty unless they can't buy cute clothes? It's clear to me that you're trying to encourage more girls to go to dangerous extremes like starvation so that they can purchase the products provided in your stores. I appreciate that dedication on your part.
     Honestly, if people were more like you this entire childhood obesity thing would just be gone. Not to mention world hunger. No one to feed if no one is eating. So really you're just trying to solve the world's problems. I appreciate that.

                           Signed,
                              A size above L L

No comments:

Post a Comment